13th June 2024

Search Newtown Linford Parish Council

Newtown Linford Parish Council Serving the people of Newtown Linford

Alfred Randolph Marriott

Alfred Randolph Marriott

Alfred Randolph Marriot and Mrs. Marriott (who used to be called Mrs. Parson Marriott) with the Children of the Sunday School circa 1925. The photograph is taken at the rear of the Church in what was known as Church Meadow which is now being used as a Church car park by kind permission of the Bradgate Park Trust.

The girl the last but one on the front right is Christine Hopkins (nee Bland)

Last updated: Mon, 18 May 2015 10:35